Treat your Diabetes at the luxury Solar Alvura hotel.
We are pleased to announce that we are taking bookings for our new Type 2 Diabetes Reversal and Improvement Programme at Solar Alvura.
Take control and improve quality of life
Each 10-day Programme starts on the 20th of each month. As a boutique hotel with just 21 rooms, early booking is advisable to ensure your space.
Our specialist diet is based on a typical weight loss of 10% of the starting body weight in 40 days. This is imperative in order to re-activate the exhausted beta cells and improve insulin sensitivity.
We have a choice of Medical (Therapeutic) and Non-Medical (Restorative)Programmes They both include:
- 10-day All-inclusive stay in Solar Alvura in our Classic rooms.
- Glucose monitor and Dr Eva’s supervision of results.
- Supervision of weight loss during the stay with weigh-ins.
- Educational talks on the condition.
- Cookery demonstrations.
- Suitable for those on diabetic medication.
- Suitable for those with any level of glucose control based on HbA1c.
- Personal support from Dr Eva in person and via phone.
- Blood tests as required.
- Original 10-day all-inclusive stay at the Solar Alvura resort hotel.
- Followed by 30 days of a fully medically supervised programme after your stay.
- In-person consultations (in Ireland) or digitally (in Ireland or the rest of the world).
Cost: €3950 all-inclusive.
- Suitable for those who are not on medication for Type 2 Diabetes
- Suitable for those with good glucose control based on HbA1c no more than 47
- 2 blood tests.
Cost: €2950 all-inclusive.
*95% of newly diagnosed Type 2 Diabetics (where Diabetes has only been diagnosed in the last 5 years) have an excellent chance of reversing their condition. People suffering from Type 2 Diabetes for longer can still in many cases reverse the condition or at least have better glucose control with less reliance on medication.
Dr. Eva's Clinics
If you’re ready to change your relationship with food for the better and lose weight, contact us today.
Our team will help you to set realistic goals that align with your dietary and medical requirements in a safe and supportive environment.