Get motivated as a family to lose weight and enjoy the benefits of a healthier diet
We help adults and children learn healthy lifestyle habits in a positive environment.
About this Programme
- Starts after an Initial assessment with Dr. Eva Orsmond has taken place for all participants
- Consists of 12 appointments; with minimum of two appointments with Dr. Eva Orsmond
- Inclusive of blood tests
Get motivated as a family to lose weight and enjoy the benefits of a healthier diet. Our Family programme is suitable for parents and children looking to improve health and reduce weight through developing healthier eating habits.
Programme is tailored to suit individual weight loss goals
- Individualized approach ensured
- Current medication is discussed (as required)
- Various diet plans to choose from
- Weekly appointments ideal for motivation and for monitoring progress
- Nutritionist works with clients to keep diet varied, practical and interesting
- Long term skills to maintain weight loss, including cooking and portion control form an integral part of this programme
- Each client is assessed by Dr. Eva Orsmond before starting on this programme
- This appointment helps us gather relevant details of the clients background, current lifestyle and dietary habits (including possible food likes and dislikes), and weight history
- Starting weight is recorded (using Tanita Bio-Impedance scale), waistline is measured and an initial weight loss target is set
- Children’s and teen’s height, weight, BMI and waistline charts are used to assess current weight in relation to height and healthy recommendations
- The different diet plans are explained and the clients decide between choices (children or teens with supporting adults may follow either same or different diet plan)
Diet plan choices
- Low Glycaemic Diet: typically 10% weight reduction in 12 weeks
- Specialist Low Calorie Diet: typically 10% weight reduction in 9 weeks
- Very Low Calorie Ketogenic Diets: typically 10% weight reduction in 30-40 days (not typically recommended for growing children)
Follow-on weight loss programmes and Weight maintenance programmes
- Flexible Follow-on programmes to support achieving further weight loss goals
- Flexible Weight maintenance programmes to help in keeping weight under control and stay motivated about being healthy
Parent €250/Child €250 Assessment:
With Dr Orsmond
**These are guidelines as the exact programme will be determined after assessment*
If you’re ready to change your relationship with food for the better and lose weight, contact us today.
Our team will help you to set realistic goals that align with your dietary and medical requirements in a safe and supportive environment.