Join thousands who have reversed Type 2 diabetes or improved glucose control
Benefits can be achieved within days after only a small amount of weight loss.
It is never too late to take control of your T2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is in the majority of cases a lifestyle disease caused by excess visceral fat. You can reverse insulin resistance by reducing excess visceral fat and changing dietary habits.
Our programme is based on fast initial weight loss. This improves insulin sensitivity and pancreatic beta-cell function.
With our support and motivation, you will learn to cook and eat better for life while enjoying improved overall health.
Diabetes Recovery Programme
Medical Assessment with Dr Eva €285
● Assessment is completed before starting your programme.
Diabetes Recovery Programme €1,250
- 40-day medical programme under Dr Eva’s direct daily supervision
- Blood analysis at the start and throughout the programme.
- Low calorie, low-carbohydrate ketogenic diet is initiated with the benefits of fast initial weight loss with reduced appetite and cravings, increased energy, improved sleep and a general feeling of wellness.
- The diet consists of 3 main meals and 3 snacks to help maintain balanced glucose levels, increased satiety and make it easier to follow.
- Dr Eva will review the current medication and it will be reduced or stopped, under her constant medical supervision and advice as blood sugars, blood pressure, cholesterol etc, improve with weight loss and improved diet.
- You will be educated and have a comprehensive understanding of diabetes and how to normalize or improve glucose control.
- During your weekly nutritionist appointments, your progress is monitored and tailor-made dietary advice is given, respecting your likes and dislikes.
- Once your goal is reached you will start a regular food plan for maintenance
A weight loss of 10% from your initial weight is typically achieved within the programme.
- Various follow-on programmes are available, depending on the level of medical supervision required after the initial programme.
- 24hr blood pressure monitoring will be available if required.
- A Medical Assessment with Dr Eva prior to arrival in Portugal.
- 10 day all inclusive stay in Solar Alvura under Dr. Eva’s direct medical supervision.
- Blood analysis on day 1 and day 9.
- Group educational talks & workshops to provide you with the tools.
- Cooking demonstrations.
- Guided exercise classes and walks.
- There will be 4 weekly follow up in-person consultations (in Ireland) or digitally (in Ireland or the rest of the world).
**These are guidelines as the exact programme will be determined after assessment**
If you’re ready to change your relationship with food and lose weight, contact us today.
Our team will help you to set realistic goals that align with your dietary and medical requirements in a safe and supportive environment.