We have helped many people with Type 2 Diabetes to lose weight and reach a better control of their blood sugars.
Excess weight is known to exacerbate many medical conditions. Losing weight may improve these conditions and in some cases, reduce dependence on medication.
Programme tailored to suit individual health goals
Dr Eva and her team have helped many people with Type 2 Diabetes to lose weight and reach a better control of their blood sugars. In many cases, Type 2 Diabetes can be even be reversed. With specialised medically supervised approach and individualised dietary adjustments, this can be achieved safely and efficiently. Starts after an Initial assessment.
- 40-day fully supervised medical programme.
- Number and frequency of appointments and bloods to be discussed together with the patient during Medical Assessment.
- Each programme is tailored to suit individual goals.
- Individualised approach given to each client.
- Weekly appointments ideal for motivation and monitoring progress.
- Nutritionist works with client to keep diet varied, practical and interesting.
- Long term skills to maintain weight loss form an integral part of these programmes.
Medical Assessment with Dr Eva €285
● Assessment is completed before starting a Programme
Medical programme €1,250
● 40 day fully supervised medical programme. Number and frequency of appointments and bloods to be discussed together with the patient during the Medical Assessment
**These are guidelines as the exact programme will be determined after assessment**
Dr. Eva's Clinics
If you’re ready to change your relationship with food for the better and lose weight, contact us today.
Our team will help you to set realistic goals that align with your dietary and medical requirements in a safe and supportive environment.